I want my Chelsea job back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chelsea FC Champions

First Team Squad
Messages
1,357
Reaction score
0
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article886579.ecehttp://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... 886579.ece

i would love to have him back
BackJose.gif
BackJose.gif
BackJose.gif


 
I've seen the quotes, I think the article is taking them out of context when it comes to managing Chelsea again.

 
Now we know this isn't going to happen. Which is a shame. But you know I do believe that there are actually some fans on this forum who would rather Jose didn't come back even if he turned up again in the summer. And would rather have Grant.

Madness.
smack_head.gif


 
Hey Chelsea FC Champions, I'm not trying to be rude...but is there any chance you could save new topics in this section for things that are at least a little credible...it seems lately you have been posting every rumor on the web as a different topic...

 
Hey Chelsea FC Champions, I'm not trying to be rude...but is there any chance you could save new topics in this section for things that are at least a little credible...it seems lately you have been posting every rumor on the web as a different topic...
And who decides what's credible? You? Oh dear. Move along original poster, nothing to see here, move along.

As far as Jose coming back I think Qaz was correct in that he was misquoted or possibly taken out of context. Although I would truly fear for Loz and Chippy's mental health if Jose were to return. Of course, stranger things have happened...

 
I'd take Jose back with open arms, but i'd hope people would be big enough to admit Grant did a decent job in his absense.

 
But you know I do believe that there are actually some fans on this forum who would rather Jose didn't come back even if he turned up again in the summer. And would rather have Grant.
Who ? I dont see them ? We want names !
PDT_nunu.gif


 
I'd take Jose back with open arms, but i'd hope people would be big enough to admit Grant did a decent job in his absense.
Decent yes, but do we want Avram 'The Decent one' Grant or 'The SPECIAL one ?

 
he shouldnt come back. never go back. it never works. look at keegan. its very rare a returning hero does anything good. id rather remember him for what he did for us.

 
he shouldnt come back. never go back. it never works. look at keegan. its very rare a returning hero does anything good. id rather remember him for what he did for us.
You cannot use Keegan as a comparison with all seriousness.

Keegan is nowhere near Jose's abilities at mangement.

 
Well if Grant's record isn't considered very good, then god help the manager who has to follow him.

 
keegan is just the latest example. go back in time to the likes of howard kendal at everton, hoddle at spuds, malcolm allison at city etc. it rarely works.

 
Well if Grant's record isn't considered very good, then god help the manager who has to follow him.
No-one said life was easy or fair!
Yes, but if our expectations are unrealistic then we are only going to sabotage our own teams chances of success. Fair no, but reality yes.

 
He's keeping his house in London and will come back to English football in the future.

I'd rather have him at Chelsea than anywhere else. I think it could be Arsenal or ManU.

BackJose.gif


BackJose.gif


BackJose.gif


The only problem is the whole of Stamford Bridge would go completely BONKERS if he came

back....

Mez

 
I said this after the Carling cup final match: Jose was probably sitting somewhere watching the game and thinking i would of won that.

Then the wee afterwards apparently Roman says he has made mistakes at Chelsea, one of them being sacking Jose.

Now Jose has said him and Roman have talked and they are friendly and Jose would take his job back.

I really hope and pray this is true he is one of the best managers we have ever had.

BackJose.gif
BackJose.gif


 
I'd love to have Jose back, but I really can't see that happening.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top