Yeh I heard this too in a paper. Can't remember where exactly. But fingers crossedWas listening to him on 5 live the other day, he's supposed to have good contacts within the club, and reckons we will be signing 5 players in the summer, for between 100 and 150 million total.
Anyone know if there is any truth in this ?
He also seems to intimate that the Hiddink/Van Basten partnership looks most likely.Yeh I heard this too in a paper. Can't remember where exactly. But fingers crossed
I doubt he gets his info from one of the existing players. He's more likely to have close ties with some who have longer standing with the club and are close to Roman, one of whom regularly sits with Roman's entourageOf course other people at CFC know what the plans are! You think Roman organises the transfers himself??!!
He may well gave got Dos Santos wrong but history has proved he gets a big chuck of CFC stuff spot on. It seems he has close links with one of the players , no idea which one though but it will certainly be one of the English lads.
There you go, teasing again.....I doubt he gets his info from one of the existing players. He's more likely to have close ties with some who have longer standing with the club and are close to Roman, one of whom regularly sits with Roman's entourage
Perhaps but I've heard he is quite close to our captain. Who knows?!I doubt he gets his info from one of the existing players. He's more likely to have close ties with some who have longer standing with the club and are close to Roman, one of whom regularly sits with Roman's entourage