If Hazard was sold in the summer...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guest

Guest
I don't see a chance of Hazard leaving Chelsea for at very least another season, and that's if something goes terribly wrong, but let's just say he did. Would you stick it out with Schurrle or Piazon at LM? Sign a young replacement for Hazard like Draxler or an established star like Reus?

 
I don't see a chance of Hazard leaving Chelsea for at very least another season, and that's if something goes terribly wrong, but let's just say he did. Would you stick it out with Schurrle or Piazon at LM? Sign a young replacement for Hazard like Draxler or an established star like Reus?
Move to 4-3-3.

Schurrle-Costa-Willian

Oscar-Ramires-Matic

Salah, shurrle as backups.

I would rather use those funds on an established cm, than another am.  

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Agreed with Val.... stupid talk..

But I'd just play hazard... jnr..

Also get markovich in, the boy is the real deal

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top