If my blood was not Blue...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueBosnian

Wherever You May Be
Messages
918
Reaction score
226
Let's have us some fun...
icon_razz.gif


 
Voted for Newcastle.
icon_wink.gif


It is by far the only team in England which I do not hate (other than Chelsea of course).

Not sure why. I guess because they have always been a great club without dominating the league.

 
As much as I hate to say it Man United. Half my family supports Man U, half supports Chelsea (the good half)

 
Charlton for me, my family are Chelsea, but our local team are the Addicks.

 
Always had a soft spot for Newcastle, probably for the aformentioned reason.

Then Everton. Blue. Liverpool's best mates. Or Not.

 
I cant even think about it, I truely couldn't imagine supporting another team. I can watch and comment on good moves and goals by other teams but just cant imagine ever caring if they won or lost ,

 
I am with chippy. Not imaginable. I was born a Blue, was reciting the Div 2 side to my dad since I was 2 years old. There is only one team.

 
If I wrote who I might vote for I would be kicked out from here
icon_wink.gif


Honestly I don't know what team I would chose. Had you asked me when I first got here then I would probably have gone with Liverpool or Spurs. My mother likes Arsenal a bit so I would never go for them. I don't like Ferguson so I might not chose them either. I have a few friends that like Pool so maybe I would have chosen them too.

But having been here for awhile I don't think I could ever go with Pool.

Perhaps Spurs but I'm not sure.

To be honest I think that I would be one of those who liked all the teams (you know, the freaks). "Let the best team win" and all that.

Or maybe not. I have no idea what to say.

Don't make me chose
icon_sad.gif


 
I was an interested neutral prior to supporting Chelsea and I would probably go back to being that.

I don't hate any team really, so depending on the game I could enjoy watching any team play.

 
Obviously I would be dead or living on another planet (too many believe that anyway) other than that Millwall

 
I chose Newcastle. I've always liked them, and you gotta feel sorry for them, especially when they should have won the title. Was either going to be Newcastle or Man City, just so I could go for another team that hates Man Utd as much as I do
icon_razz.gif


 
i support 3 teams in various sports. chelsea first and foremost, workington reds (my local footie team) and workington town my local rugby league team.

 
Don't understand the premise of the question!

ANOTHER TEAM??????

yeah right!

kev

 
Don't understand the premise of the question!ANOTHER TEAM??????

yeah right!

kev
clap2.gif


We are of one mind, Kev. Trying to get the meaning of the question has taken my mind off work completely.
300.gif


 
chatting in yahoo does that for me Val!

kev

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top