IF we don't make the top 4 this season...

Status
Not open for further replies.
They won't be selling either player. I personally Hiddink will be in charge by the time of our next PL match and we might even beat Spuds into third.

We have a good squad, it is better than the squad last season, this idea that our squad isn't good enough is a myth. Not good enough to win the league, perhaps, but not good enough to make top four comfortably? Please.

The manager was tasked with something that he wasn't capable of. He was too inexperienced and it showed in his approach. Instead of slowly changing, evolution rather than revolution, he took a razor to our defensive structure, was playing Meireles over Frank Lampard, and Bosingwa at RB. Anyone who has watched and read about Chelsea could have told him that was a silly idea.

If Hiddink comes in I have every confidence we can make the top four comfortably.

 
Even if they decide to sell Bale or Modric they would be able to buy probably 2 Hazards, easily.
They could, but would a player like Hazard sign for a club selling their best players? Doubt it somehow.

 
What if we finish 4th, and we and Arsenal both get knocked out at this stage (well, Arsenal is toast)?

Would that mean that the English league would lost the 4th CL spot?

 
I don't know. Our midfield is really poor right now. We could use a Phil Jones or someone of that ilk, and all we have are old players (Lamps, Malouda) and average players (Merieles).

I wish we would have held onto Yossi, as he might have made a difference for us in a match or two.

 
I don't know. Our midfield is really poor right now. We could use a Phil Jones or someone of that ilk, and all we have are old players (Lamps, Malouda) and average players (Merieles).
I was gutted when phil jones signed for UTD. Especially after we were the main club he was being linked too. He would have been quite key this season they way things are

Similar rumours now about jack rodwell but we will see on that one

I wish we would have held onto Yossi, as he might have made a difference for us in a match or two.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top