If you could buy 1 'World Class Player' for Chelsea

  • Thread starter Thread starter Brian M
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Goingover old ground here but...Kaka or Tevez. Either are needed to unlock defences for the future, this was the real problem last season.
With a good pre-season behind him I think Joe Cole will help with that problem. But yeah, great choices. Kaka's a dream that won't happen, but Tevez might. No way he's staying with the hammers. Drogba's might with Tevez's guile could be the way we actually make 442 work.
Agree entirely.

Zola used to play well off Sparky. This I feel would be better!!!

We keep trying to battering ram teams with Drog, and he became worn out. We need the diversity and guile to be able to break teams open in multiple ways.

 
Latest rumors are taking Eto' to Liverstool and Tevez to us. Wouldn't mind if that really happened. Eto's great, but so was Morientes before dressing up red. (someone could be sarcastic here and say the same thing about Sheva, but I still have confidence in him.)

Tevez knows english football and he's keen to leave West Ham. I think Spammers just bought them (him and Mascherano) to have them for a season for marketing reasons. You know it is easier to make the purchase when you have seen how the product works in your market. West Ham was just the convenient shop window plus they will make some profit(not sure they made big profits with Marscherano with the big penalty they had to pay). It was really nice from West Ham really.

 
Personally I think Tevez is too slow, although maybe just haven't seen enough of him.

 
Personally I think Tevez is too slow, although maybe just haven't seen enough of him.
Slow!!!

Faster than most but then again not as fast as Henry or Eto'o.

He is probably faster than Little Joe, similar fancy feet and skills...i.e Zola.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top