KingOfMilwaukee
New Signing
- Messages
- 23
- Reaction score
- 19
..... who would you replace?
After watching 36 year old Modric skate around the pitch, I absolutely concur with thatLukaku, Jorgi, Loftus cheek, we really need a Coutinho type Mobile skilful midfielder, one that can hit first time passes, etc
Defense can sort itself next season, i'd like Mount, Gallagher, Kova or AN other in midfield, Werner, Broja, HavZ up top 4-3-3After watching 36 year old Modric skate around the pitch, I absolutely concur with that
I'm happy with Gallagher for your 3rd role and I'd want a new attacking wide player instead who can score goals. I'm just not happy with pulisic Werner or ziyech.1) New elite CB
2) Replacement for Jorgi - a proper DM
3) a proper creative CM
That way we can play a back 4, and have a lot of options on the middle that doesn't rely on Kante as a creator.
A new Striker is risky. Personally prefer us to play to the strengths of those attackers we already have.
We’ll need 1 CB for sure as Christensen and possibly Rudi and Azpi will be leaving.
We need a wingback if we keep with the 5 at the back, as we will only have James and Chilwell.
We need a reliable winger. Puli, CHO, Ziyech are way too inconsistent.
We will be alright up front as we’ve got Havertz and Broja coming back, and I don’t see Lukaku leaving.