iPhone 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thought i'd mention that I've had the iphone 4 for a few weeks now, and like everyone else I know who's actually got one, have had no problems whatsoever with signal. I really feel like this whole thing was blown massively out of all proportion by a media who wanted Apple to slip up for once.

The only thing that does slightly annoy me is that the glass back is so smooth, that is gradually slides off any surface that isn't 100% horizontal, so you often hear a'clunk' a few minutes after you put it down. Fortunately it's robust enough to deal with any small fall without scratching, but the rounded back of it's predecessors certainly seemed to have a bit more grip.

 
Just thought i'd mention that I've had the iphone 4 for a few weeks now, and like everyone else I know who's actually got one, have had no problems whatsoever with signal. I really feel like this whole thing was blown massively out of all proportion by a media who wanted Apple to slip up for once.
As an iPhone 4 owner who uses the phone mostly in his left hand, I really, really wish you were right dude...

 
Worth the money buying the new iphone just to keep my grandson quiet, he watches 'Timmy time' on it, it seems to hypnotise him for 10 minutes. Heres my desktops..

32338554.png


40740705.png


 
Interesting Blize and sorry to hear that, guess it really must just be a leftie problem then, presumably the free case sorts it all out though?

On another note, anyone got any good games to recommend? Angry Birds is obviously king, but I can't find that many others out there that really grab me.

 
Quite like the weather thnig on the main screen, shame you can't have icons below it. is that LockInfo or something similar by the way? I want a way to get my Google Calendar stuff onto my screen but don't; like it on the lock screen :(

Games? Umm... Angry Birds, Rag Doll Blaster (very similar to Angry Birds), Peggle, Orbital, Plants vs Zombies and Flick Kick Football are my picks.

 
I've had mine a couple of weeks now, reminds me of a class A drug, I love it

 
On another note, anyone got any good games to recommend? Angry Birds is obviously king, but I can't find that many others out there that really grab me.
Fragger (Grenade throwing game)

Tiger Woods

4x4 Jam (4x4 racing)

Broken Sword (Whodunit/mystery)

Tap Birds (shootem-up)

Flick Football

Quite like the weather thnig on the main screen, shame you can't have icons below it. is that LockInfo or something similar by the way? I want a way to get my Google Calendar stuff onto my screen but don't; like it on the lock screen :(
Yes its lockinfo, and you can have icons underneath, I just find it better to have a clean page 1 and all the icons and folders on pages 2 and 3 away from prying eyes. I used MIM on cydia to chane the mobile providers name to Coco at the top of the screen.

 
Interesting Blize and sorry to hear that, guess it really must just be a leftie problem then, presumably the free case sorts it all out though?
Hi Tim, just to let you know im a leftie (and proud!) and i have had no problems whatsoever. Like you, im really unsure of what all the fuss was about.

Its a top bit of kit.

 
Hmm, well that does make it even more odd, maybe it's just a few handsets that are a bit defective then? God knows, but like you say, top bit of kit and no regrets letting them pay me 50 quid to have one!

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top