dkw
officer dibble of the shed end constabulary
- Messages
- 40,383
- Reaction score
- 23,310
Who is it hurting?I'm so bored that I've even had to stop w**king cos it's beginning to hurt too much.
Who is it hurting?I'm so bored that I've even had to stop w**king cos it's beginning to hurt too much.
I'm all for experimentation, especially as one gets older, but I think where w**king is concerned it is definitely best to stick to the tried and tested "hand method", rather than giving a cheese grater a trial run.I'm so bored that I've even had to stop w**king cos it's beginning to hurt too much.
The cheese grater wasn't as bad as I thought but the bacon slicer was a sod. Oh well, at least I can walk around Tottenham with my willy hanging out and feel like a local.I'm all for experimentation, especially as one gets older, but I think where w**king is concerned it is definitely best to stick to the tried and tested "hand method", rather than giving a cheese grater a trial run.
Genius!!The cheese grater wasn't as bad as I thought but the bacon slicer was a sod. Oh well, at least I can walk around Tottenham with my willy hanging out and feel like a local.