alan'82
First Team Squad
- Messages
- 1,209
- Reaction score
- 57
Is it just me that feels football is losing its soul?.
Teams go down = loss of money,teams go up = lots of money,what happend to the glory?.
Man City win the F.A. cup for the first time in decades & the first thing the t.v. presenter mentions when Troare scores the winner is how much dough a week he gets paid,(approx £220,000 per wk!).
All the talk of managers coming or going, (and they do,more now than ever before),but the simple truth is the players/agents pull all the strings and god help any manager who falls out with the 'stars' in the dressing room.
I all honestly,I'm glad I started going to football years ago,before the rise of agents,Directors of Football,(what the feck?),all seater stadia,rip-off replica shirts changed every year,win or else mentality,mortgage cost season tickets and when 11,000 created a much better atmosphere than 41,000.
Bring back terracing but also a dose of reality amongst those that run & play the game would help to.
Teams go down = loss of money,teams go up = lots of money,what happend to the glory?.
Man City win the F.A. cup for the first time in decades & the first thing the t.v. presenter mentions when Troare scores the winner is how much dough a week he gets paid,(approx £220,000 per wk!).
All the talk of managers coming or going, (and they do,more now than ever before),but the simple truth is the players/agents pull all the strings and god help any manager who falls out with the 'stars' in the dressing room.
I all honestly,I'm glad I started going to football years ago,before the rise of agents,Directors of Football,(what the feck?),all seater stadia,rip-off replica shirts changed every year,win or else mentality,mortgage cost season tickets and when 11,000 created a much better atmosphere than 41,000.
Bring back terracing but also a dose of reality amongst those that run & play the game would help to.