is this going to far ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

Guest
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/27032007/80-132/chelsea-clampdown-celery-throwers-leads-bans.htmlhttp://uk.news.yahoo.com/27032007/80-13 ... -bans.html

i like the bit about the unprintable song
icon_razz.gif


 
Its shocking mate. We'll still throw it outside the ground, at the away teams coach etc but no matter how much we moan to Chelsea about this they won't budge. Its the FA that are pulling the strings.

 
Chelsea can't do anything but ban celery if FA thinks celery is out of order. The club gets enough trouble from them as it is, and I'm sure it's not in their interest to give them reasons to punish us.

 
I can't, but full do, believe that the FA are banning this. It has been part of the clubs history for a while now, and I think it is quite good humour and fun. If they were throwing it directly at players, then I could see that argument for it, but just lobbing it about is pretty harmless.

I suppose the Fa will have to argue that it is a missile, and missiles are banned. Therefore, I think it could be the end of the celery days at the bridge, through no fault of the club's

Scott

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top