Issue with the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Winter skin, default skin, all gobbledegook for me. All I know is when I move to of the counters on the top row and three from the third row my screen jumps to the bottom of the page and my total is 5!!

 
Winter skin, default skin, all gobbledegook for me.
Scroll right down to the bottom of any page. Look to the left and see '2.3 Glassy Series' and a drop down box, you can change the skin (the way the forum looks) here. :o

 
You've clearly not used phpBB enough

 
I thought that Tim as I think ethical uses it and he's posted in the thread. It seems everything other than Firefox is causing issues. I will look into why it's suddenly doing it.

 
Scroll right down to the bottom of any page. Look to the left and see '2.3 Glassy Series' and a drop down box, you can change the skin (the way the forum looks) here. ::clap2::
But I use an abacus :huh:

 
Yep I'm using safari. Coco's description of what is happening is the same for me and it is definitely something new over the last week or so.

 
You've clearly not used phpBB enough
None of the forums which use phpBB I yet have used provide the function to block a user! Not that I need it but I've never seen it!

And phpBB doesn't have enough functions to "observe" the user ... Invision is showing you who has visited your profile recently, users can leave comments on the profile site and etc. ... all I have never seen on a phpBB board.

Maybe that's because the only phpBB boards I've seen aren't from abroad ... as vBulletin is favourite in Germany anway, see big-boards

 
Cheers Mod. I have Firefox and probably should use it instead of Safari anyway, so will happily switch across for a bit!

 
Afaik the functionality of phpBB is very, very limited. Imagine you couldn't even block a user!
You can have the functionality to block a user on phpBB (we had it on here when we were on phpBB)- both in terms of a moderator banning a user and also other users being able to block users whose posts they don't want to read. If it doesn't exist on a phpBB board you use it is because the board administrator hasn't installed it.

 
You can have the functionality to block a user on phpBB (we had it on here when we were on phpBB)- both in terms of a moderator banning a user and also other users being able to block users whose posts they don't want to read. If it doesn't exist on a phpBB board you use it is because the board administrator hasn't installed it.
Thanks loz for explaination I admit most boards I'm on are run by vBulletin and I'm most used to it ... my experience with phpBB and Invision are limited anyway ... it was just a mere observation on German boards I've been to

 
Last time I did that I shat myself so I'd rather not thank you.
You snuck up behind yourself and popped a balloon? Was it the you who snuck up or the you who was sneaked up upon who shat himself? The sneaker or the sneakee?

 
You snuck up behind yourself and popped a balloon? Was it the you who snuck up or the you who was sneaked up upon who shat himself? The sneaker or the sneakee?
I snucked up behind the computer, popped the balloon and pooped myself making me the sneaker I believe. The sneakee was the computer. I'm alright now though, the ensuing therapy worked a treat and the pills are much appreciated by both of me.

 
And do both of you enjoy my virtual favours? (that might exlpain why I am so tired but satisfied (virtually speaking).

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top