It's always our fault

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davey Baby

Win or lose, up the Blues
Messages
8,317
Reaction score
3,631
We beat Utd and we parked the bus, Van Gaal's in a strop, Ronney says we influenced the ref, nobody can handle it.

We beat QPR, fair and square, and we provoked their fans, by celebrating, our players had to duck for cover.

We beat the dippers and all hell breaks loose.

I could go on and on ..

Have you noticed, after a Chelsea win, there's always the inevitable fall-out, while we simply just get on with the job of winning.

If we lose, great, everybody will gloat, if we win, everybody will find something to blame us for.

I think we should adopt a new mantra ..

It's always our fault !

 
Rooney is the worst in the league for disrespect to referees. Every game I see him gobbing off at them, face screwed up like an ogre, shouting and swearing at them.

 
Agreed, he does it more than any other player.

Rooney is the worst in the league for disrespect to referees. Every game I see him gobbing off at them, face screwed up like an ogre, shouting and swearing at them.
 
Jealousy.
Nailed it.It's the same with everything though, we surround the ref, it's on Sky Sports news 24-7 yet when City do it the following weekend after their manager made a point that it was something they don't do its not even mentioned!

Same with the diving thing, yes we were bad in the Hull game yet we see diving constantly from other teams and it's nearly mentioned,

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Some of the criticism is baffling. Last season, Rodgers was criticised for tactical naivety (in the game against us) and rightly so. He only needed a draw, played relatively expansively and lost 2-0. Mourinho was in the same situation this season, with a draw being a good result (this time against the league's form side). He played cautiously, won 1-0 which is a great result and gets cained. People are just complete idiots.

 
Weird? I haven't heard anything negative, even Gary Neville praised our approach to yesterday's match.

In any case, this is becoming a bit to rawk-ish -- basically blaming everyone else. 

 
Weird? I haven't heard anything negative, even Gary Neville praised our approach to yesterday's match.

In any case, this is becoming a bit to rawk-ish -- basically blaming everyone else.
We got slaughtered in some papers today according to Martin Samuel on Sundsy Supplement. He didn't agree with it.

 
Weird? I haven't heard anything negative, even Gary Neville praised our approach to yesterday's match.

In any case, this is becoming a bit to rawk-ish -- basically blaming everyone else. 
its all utd and bitter pundits, garys brah to name but one

 
We beat Utd and we parked the bus, Van Gaal's in a strop, Ronney says we influenced the ref, nobody can handle it.

We beat QPR, fair and square, and we provoked their fans, by celebrating, our players had to duck for cover.

We beat the dippers and all hell breaks loose.

I could go on and on ..

Have you noticed, after a Chelsea win, there's always the inevitable fall-out, while we simply just get on with the job of winning.

If we lose, great, everybody will gloat, if we win, everybody will find something to blame us for.

I think we should adopt a new mantra ..

It's always our fault !

f**k 'em all

 
We beat Utd and we parked the bus, Van Gaal's in a strop, Ronney says we influenced the ref, nobody can handle it.

We beat QPR, fair and square, and we provoked their fans, by celebrating, our players had to duck for cover.

We beat the dippers and all hell breaks loose.

I could go on and on ..

Have you noticed, after a Chelsea win, there's always the inevitable fall-out, while we simply just get on with the job of winning.

If we lose, great, everybody will gloat, if we win, everybody will find something to blame us for.

I think we should adopt a new mantra ..

It's always our fault !
I guess it depends on what you're looking for. If you are on the side that thinks there is a campaign against us then you'll, naturally, just pick out all the negatives.  If you don't, then you won't ;)

 
Last edited by a moderator:
The appropriate reaction to these slanderous remarks is best displayed in my avatar.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top