It's not all doom and gloom - Checkatrade Trophy

Eight Times

First Team Regular
Messages
4,148
Reaction score
383
Who else is up for a possible trip to Wembley, to get behind the young guns?

 
If our young players win it, it counts as a victory at senior level. I would rather have this trophy than no trophy at all this season  :biggrin:

 
None of them will ever make the first team anyway...

Sorry, couldn’t resist. 

I hope they can do it, really good experience for them and shows that they’re already League 1/2 standard so if we’re looking at loans for them, we should really be aiming for minimum championship level.

 
I'm pretty certain the semi is next Thursday, not sure if it's going to be on Sky or not.

 
From the CFC website;

The tie will take place on Tuesday 6 February, kick-off 7.45pm, and be shown live on Sky Sports. Ticket details will be announced on this website in due course.

Full Article

I’ve seen a few reports saying we play Tuesday 27th but the official site says the 6th. 

 
Who else is up for a possible trip to Wembley, to get behind the young guns?
People moan when they can't get tickets for Wembley, so if we get there I expect a huge turnout!!!!! My lot will all be there if we get there, can't have our mighty support being dwarfed by some small club with fans on a jolly. "Wembley wembley"

 
People moan when they can't get tickets for Wembley, so if we get there I expect a huge turnout!!!!! My lot will all be there if we get there, can't have our mighty support being dwarfed by some small club with fans on a jolly. "Wembley wembley"
We’ll probably get a 2k allocation to share with the other team while 88k goes to neutral & club Wembley fans...

 
After the utter failure of the managment and players over the last few games, I really hope the young lads do us proud tonight and get to Wembley, be a bit like the full members or Zenith cup finals, old skool day out

 
Yay! It is actually quite refreshing watching the U 21's / U 23's / U 18's play.  Really looking forward to watching tonight's game against Lincoln without that horrible feeling you get from watching the 1st team lately.

Let's hope they give a good account of themselves and make it through to a day out at Wembley. Just pray Hudson-Adoi is fit and raring to go and hasn't been dragged down too much having spent time with the senior squad.

 
Did oh so well, then went out on pens, check young Hazards Pen, cheekier than his big Bro....

 
Back
Top