From google translator:
The pompous media announcement on the transfer of Bane Ivanovic from Chelsea to Real, it seems that the story ended for now,''Blue''is not so easily renounce Serbian national team, which will in future be one of the greatest athlete Carl AnÄelotija the defensive line.
Real''was also passed, the media wrote about it, I read and no I did not formally addressed. I am accustomed to this kind of media migration. I feel great, play in the Chelsea Standard and trying to fulfill what is expected of me. In the following period, until February, but we are Premier League head, because then if we continue at the head table, we will be very close to winning the title, which, however, won in May,''said Ivanovic.
Judging at least according to Ivanovic, very quickly to the first team Chelsea could be his vecapridruži and Nemanja Matic Nemanja Matic, a young Serbian player. Ivanovic impressed by what his younger team-mate at training shows.
Nemanja''is a phenomenal player and I am convinced that just 'explode' in next year. More delights me, from day to day. Such control of the ball, calm, idea, long seen. All praise and it should be expected to begin in January, but that gets more chances to express'', announces Ivanovic, who is praised and Slobodan Rajkovic, of whom expected to be in the right light show on the loan in the Netherlands.
Link