January signings??

PWH

New Signing
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
So lads do u think conte will be bringing anyone in this transfer window?? I personally think we should keep pushing the young players in like we have started to see

 
I think he'll sign Vidal and Frank Kessie . Defensively we might need another centre back but I feel that Kurt Zouma should feature in the remainder of this season

 
We should probably sign someone, just to make sure that we don't drop off and keep up the competition for a place in the teams.

Despite our current record the other top teams are also doing incredibly well so we can not afford to have a longer series of bad games. 

 
If he's got no intention of using Batshyaui much, we could do with signing a striker to keep the pressure on Costa.

 
Do we not already have a thread open on this subject?

No real biggy but good to keep things tidy and together.

 
I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't sign anyone tbh but I think it would be wise to get a player or two in if the right person or persons is available.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
need a left wing back option and another centre back (zouma is back now too remember), assuming conte will use batschyuai if we were to go without costa for a prolonged period then id be happy with just that to be honest, willian could do a job at right wingback if needed as could chalobah do a job in a pair with one of the more senior centre midfielders.

this season with no europe and only the fa cup left with the league games, the current squad should suffice with only a couple of players in in january due to the amount of games we are likely to play, our unrotated first team has 19 games left not including the fa cup which you would imagine antonio will probably rotate for anyway, compared to how many game we would usually play in a season we should be alright.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
pretty sure we gonna buy another midfielder to replace oscar just for depth and a wing back would be nice too

 
Last edited by a moderator:
If he's got no intention of using Batshyaui much, we could do with signing a striker to keep the pressure on Costa.


I was reading a BBC article on who need some what in the transfer window and they mentioned we could do with a Henrik Larsson like deal where we bring a player in short term who can do a job. I was thinking who would that sort of player be these days then I thought would it be crazy to take a punt on Jermaine Defoe. The guy scores goals but I'm not sure he'd wanna trade a starting place at Sunderland for a super sub role here, unless he wants to be involved in a title race. Of course I don't expect us to even conspire Defoe at the club but me personally that's where I'd be looking for a short term option upfront as a backup to Costa.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I was reading a BBC article on who need some hat .
Stetson for me please mate....

On the Larsson type player thing I saw us linked with llorente last week and thought he would be perfect as a squad striker. Great with us back to goal and very experienced.

 
Stetson for me please mate....

On the Larsson type player thing I saw us linked with llorente last week and thought he would be perfect as a squad striker. Great with us back to goal and very experienced.
Typo  :laugh2:

Llorente isn't a bad shout he has scored 6 goals in a poor Swansea side but I'm unsure how he'd play for us.

 
Back
Top