John Arne Riisse Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
80824321.jpg


80824318.jpg


 
Arne Risse Arne Risse struggling to defend

Arne Risse Arne Risse scoring at the wrong end

Steals from the Reds

Gives to the Blues

Arne Risse

Arne Risse

(yes I know - very poor!!)

 
Pished and on my mobile so will keep it short ;-) as those f@ckers sing/sung.....

John Arne Risse I wanna kno-o-o-ow when you'll score a goal...ha ha ha ha
431.gif
431.gif
431.gif
431.gif


way long to go and lot to do yet so thank fark it is at the bridge!

 
ps and that was better than wachting (from top tier millenimum) stevy me putting it it home for us in cardiff (05) got to love it.....

 
Now ya see - he's always been a player I liked in the past - now I know why! And to think, I groaned when I saw he was coming on as a sub
icon_lol.gif


One Arne Riisse. There's only one Arne Riisse!

ChElSea2.gif


 
Apparently police have arrested John Arne Riise on the M62 for heading in the wrong direction!
scouser.gif


 
Riise Riise Riise, i love you almost as much as i now love Rachel Bilson

Jayhawk + Riise = LEGENDS
blue%20scalf.gif


 
I will never forget when he say

i will leave football if we dont win agains chelsea in 2005

Now he gona good buy

 
He's big, he's red and it bounces off his head,

It's John arne riise!, John arneeeeee riise!
blue%20scalf.gif


 
I've always liked Riise, even if he did have a knack for scoring against us. Not the typical arrogant, self opinionated, cocky, annoying, whiney, stupid prat like the other Liverpool players.

Well done Johnny boy
happy0034.gif


 
my little sister, who hates the dippers almost as much as me, updated her facebook to "loving riisses ginger head". i love my little sis.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top