Argo
An Untouchable
- Messages
- 11,096
- Reaction score
- 10,706
Going a bit under the radar but in about two weeks JT will be returning to The Bridge for an opposition side, all be it as 'only' an assistant manager.
Will probably be the most surreal one of the lot in terms of the old guard, I sort of mentally prepared for Drogba, Cech and even Lampard playing/managing against us at some point but Terry doing so never once crossed my mind, it just feels so unnatural.
I imagine it would be an even stranger feeling for John, our clash with Villa will probably be the first time since he turned pro that he actively wants Chelsea to lose.
Will probably be the most surreal one of the lot in terms of the old guard, I sort of mentally prepared for Drogba, Cech and even Lampard playing/managing against us at some point but Terry doing so never once crossed my mind, it just feels so unnatural.
I imagine it would be an even stranger feeling for John, our clash with Villa will probably be the first time since he turned pro that he actively wants Chelsea to lose.
Last edited by a moderator:
