Castiel
First Team Regular
- Messages
- 4,271
- Reaction score
- 186
Media seems to be tipping Jose as Fergie's successor. I'm not sure how I'd feel about this if it happened, I'm still a fan of his and on that level it'd bother me immensely that he was in bed with the enemy. On the other hand, his philosophies don't exactly coincide with the drivel Mancs love to preach to us "rent boys" - the way they talk about youth you'd think was borderline illegal... And Jose might end up gutting all that in favour rapid success and huge controversy. I can also see him picking a fight with the Glazers when they restrict his spending limit and eventually leaving in some catastrophic scandal putting our own to shame. I can't see him helping their debt situation either.
On that side of the coin, he could bring United to its knees - we're only just getting over him ourselves. Personally I see signing a deal with Jose similar to making a pact with the Devil, instant success for a price
Could but fun watching the Mancs pay it.
Anyway, thoughts?
On that side of the coin, he could bring United to its knees - we're only just getting over him ourselves. Personally I see signing a deal with Jose similar to making a pact with the Devil, instant success for a price
Could but fun watching the Mancs pay it.Anyway, thoughts?