jose wants to kill us but still talking to roman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Def wont be Liverpool, no way. He hates those fans as much as they hate him!

It will be one of Real, Barca or Milan - im sure of it.

 
Def wont be Liverpool, no way. He hates those fans as much as they hate him!It will be one of Real, Barca or Milan - im sure of it.
Bjd,I'm not one for stirring the sh*t........

.........but I have a bad feeling he might end up on merseyside.

In all honesty,I dont get the impression he does hate their supporters,for him the whole thing is a bit of theatre.

I once heard him saying he supported them as a boy,and the scousers who used to slate him,now want him!

Every day a scouser rings up a radio phone-in somewhere,and requests that they bring in JM.

Sadly it wouldn't surprise me!

 
@Glory55

From the Jose interview in the Sun.

And he played down a link to Liverpool by saying: “I wouldn’t feel very comfortable coming back and working with another club after Chelsea.”

Phew!
431.gif


 
Def wont be Liverpool, no way. He hates those fans as much as they hate him!It will be one of Real, Barca or Milan - im sure of it.
Bjd,I'm not one for stirring the sh*t........

.........but I have a bad feeling he might end up on merseyside.

In all honesty,I dont get the impression he does hate their supporters,for him the whole thing is a bit of theatre.

I once heard him saying he supported them as a boy,and the scousers who used to slate him,now want him!

Every day a scouser rings up a radio phone-in somewhere,and requests that they bring in JM.

Sadly it wouldn't surprise me!
How to ruin a mans Friday by G55.

 
I think that he will end up in Spain or itlay, and I can't help but feel it will be barca, and there will be more Barca shenanigans at the bridge, just with all the drama coming from jose and the barca contingent.one thing for sure, is if he does come back, and Grant is still in charge, I feel Grant would crumble under the media circus that would surround the game

Scott
Funny I was thinking about a meeting between the two and in my mind it was a whole different scenario,

I could see the Jose pantomime kicking in to gear and Jose being a bit deflated when his "oh yes we will" was not followed by an "oh no you wont" from Grant as he quietly got on with his job
icon_lol.gif


Bring it on I say
happy0034.gif


 
An interesting scenario, and perspective Chippy, and one i respect. However, i definitely think that Jose would have the press hounding Grant for answers that he may not have the answers for. I also think Jose would have his team fighting for the sake of his (Jose's) pride, more than Grant would

Scott

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top