Jose was wrong about de Bruyne

ozboy

Members AF
Messages
6,180
Reaction score
2,171
Watched the citeh game today. De Bruyne is a fantastic player and we should have found a way to make him happy and in the team.

 
Pretty happy with Oscar, Hazard and Pedro. KDB would still be on our banch and unhappy.

 
In an interview Jose said KDB was constantly unhappy and kept asking to leave. So, was Jose wrong to grant him his wish? Or, should he have made an unhappy youngster stay?

It's very early days yet, let's see how things unfold.

 
Here we go.

I prefer Oscar. He may not be as attacking, but I love his eye for a tackle. The perfect glue for our midfield and he'll only get better.

From the games I've seen this season, he's started to show a bit more leadership.

f**k De Bruyne. Little albino bar steward.

 
Pretty happy with Oscar, Hazard and Pedro. KDB would still be on our banch and unhappy.
Hmm I guess we have to be one eyed on this forum. I think selling de Bruyne will turn out to be bigger mistake than selling Robben. I think he is clearly better than Oscar (who I rate highly). His market value is demonstrably far higher than Pedro's.

Doesn't really matter, it's history. Just saying.

 
Is this just another KDB thread, Ozboy?

Or is this for creating something stupid?

 
Hmm I guess we have to be one eyed on this forum. I think selling de Bruyne will turn out to be bigger mistake than selling Robben. I think he is clearly better than Oscar (who I rate highly). His market value is demonstrably far higher than Pedro's.

Doesn't really matter, it's history. Just saying.
Not one eyed at all, those 3 are quality and would start ahead of KDB IMO. Seems a bit knee jerk this thread after one game.

 
One game where he was quite poor other than the goal and maybe one good cross.

 
I am sick of the KDB fan boys!!!! KDB is a very talented footballer but he clearly had the wrong mentality for Jose.  No matter how good you are if you have a poor attitude there is no place for a player at Chelsea. KDB would never work as hard as Oscar.  

 
One start, one loss... For a previously unbeaten, unbeatable team. I actually rate KDBs skill set but the question remains about his ability to dig in when it's not going well

 
Not one eyed at all, those 3 are quality and would start ahead of KDB IMO. Seems a bit knee jerk this thread after one game.
Or, make the thread title an open question rather than a statement.

 
Hmm I guess we have to be one eyed on this forum. I think selling de Bruyne will turn out to be bigger mistake than selling Robben. I think he is clearly better than Oscar (who I rate highly). His market value is demonstrably far higher than Pedro's.

Doesn't really matter, it's history. Just saying.
Don't really understand how you have arrived at that conclusion to be honest.

At the end of the season we can objectively compare their respective contributions, until then you can only be basing it on short spells in different leagues which are irrelevant if that form isn't replicated in the Premiership. So far he has played one game in the Premiership- lets keep that in mind. 

Don't understand your point regarding market value either- just because City of all clubs chose to pay an astronomical sum for him doesn't mean he is worth it, or  that he could/would have commanded the same fee from anyone else. For similar examples look no further than Raheem Sterling.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
But is this necessary for a kid who has played only 136 minutes for Chelsea, Droogba?

 
Man City is 1 win, and 2 losses since KDB has come in...

Wolfsburg is 3 wins and 1 draw since KDB was sold.  

 
Back
Top