JRK!

@Munkunku can we agree who is the riff and who is the raff? You probably like me want to be the riff, as the raff is too FSW.
I associate the raff more with Rafe Spall because then I don’t have to think about that other c**t.

200.gif


 
I see the title of this thread and it feels like the beginning of a headline form a news paper, incomplete.

Anyone else feel this way?

Like it should be something like JRK Missing! Last seen signing autograph on strange man's chains.

@Valerie, @mojodo you get this same impression?
don't like it, bad not as bad as nicks, like J Lo(l)

 
Scored tonight for Sweden. Three current Chelsea players and one former Chelsea player in the Swedish team.

FB_IMG_1717183000639.jpg

 
Has scored another. Sweden now leading 3-0 against the Republic of Ireland with a few minutes of the game remaining. 

 
  • Like
Reactions: Mod
How does she score for fun with Sweden but can't hit a barn door with us!

 
Back
Top