JULIANO BELLETTI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I couldn't believe that there were so many people on here who were branding him a "barca reject" ebfore he had even kicked a ball for us. So far he has looked solid both defending and attacking, adn I think he might have shown Paulo how to cross!I thin he could be one of our better signings in recent memory

Scott
He has made Paulo better as well. Good, healthy competition is good. They even speak the same language, or am I right..? Paulo has been at his best this season. Has created two goals for us as I can remember.

Belletti looks to be really good. His goal celebration was great too. Icy cool...you liked it too IcyCoolGuy22 or what was it.

 
Belletti looked like he was on drugs tonight. Was absolutely woeful.

Such a shame that Paolo Ferreira is injured.

Think something is very wrong at the club. Note how Grant did not speak to Cate or Clarke at all tonight. Very worrying if there is no communication going on with the management staff.. All I saw was Ten Cate laughing on the bench...

 
maybe he was laughing at our performance?

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top