Justice for the Gers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't speak for all of us.

Everyone is welcome at Ibrox to cheer on the boys.
Hear, hear.
He speaks for some of us though - I have a son who is a Celtic supporter and who never made a sectarian remark in his whole life and certainly doesn't consider himself or his team to be anything but Scottish. That is one of the reasons why I found that remark unnecessary on a Chelsea forum.

 
He speaks for some of us though - I have a son who is a Celtic supporter and who never made a sectarian remark in his whole life and certainly doesn't consider himself or his team to be anything but Scottish. That is one of the reasons why I found that remark unnecessary on a Chelsea forum.
You have balloons in every support including our own, just because one says it does not mean the majority think the same......

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top