Juventus away - Entry into ground

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chelsea1905

New Signing
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Just bought 2 Juventus away tickets and it states on the club website that they put the name on the ticket and will need ID at the turnstiles. Does anyone know if this happens? Any feedback will be much appreciated

 
Just bought 2 Juventus away tickets and it states on the club website that they put the name on the ticket and will need ID at the turnstiles. Does anyone know if this happens? Any feedback will be much appreciated
I wouldn't worry too much mate, I've heard the same at every Euro away I've been to over the past 15 years or so, never had my ticket checked yet.

 
Alright fella cheers, have you ever had your name put on the ticket for Euro aways?

 
I went to the first game played at the new stadium against Parma and they did indeed check our tickets and we had to show our passports.

 
Um....can't remember that to be honest. My friend is a member of a Juventus supporter's club so he got them. I recall emailing him a scan of my passport for him to get them so it's possible.

 
A few seasons back i needed my passport at the San Siro. Chelsea v Inter i got them through the inter supporters club but got into the chelsea end,if i recall correctly my name was on the ticket. enjoy the game

 
Can't answer your question but you reminded me of how scared I was when I went to Monaco for Champions League semi (without tickets - in the end bought from kids outside the ground) and the Chelsea website said "any Chelsea supporters without official tickets from the club will not be admitted" - walked in nervously, ready to pretend to not speak English (or French!) to find the ground filled with people in the wrong end in the wrong shirts!

Obviously Juventus is a little different! Hope it goes well and you have a good trip - since Monaco I was scarred for life from away games (well that and a proper job getting in the way)

 
Italy is a sh*t place to watch a football game, and they do put a name on your ticket for serie A matches (let alone the "tessera del tifoso" which is pathetic).

I think CL makes no difference.

See you there...

 
Alright fella cheers, have you ever had your name put on the ticket for Euro aways?
I've never bought a ticket in my own name yet apart from Moscow in 2008, always relied on those in the schemes who are not going etc.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top