TheWestwayWonder
Why dont we get together and call ourselves an ins
- Messages
- 9,039
- Reaction score
- 78
He has scored a couple of important goals in the last few weeks, and on sunday he generally looked like one of the livelier players out there.
I have slated him many times on here, sometimes unfairly so, but have any opinions changed on him, especially now that it seems we are headed for a clearout in the summer? Or is he still just not good enough?
I used to give Malouda a hard time too, and he has made me eat my words since Hiddink's arrival. I wonder if a similar breakthrough is just around the corner for "Sala"
I have slated him many times on here, sometimes unfairly so, but have any opinions changed on him, especially now that it seems we are headed for a clearout in the summer? Or is he still just not good enough?
I used to give Malouda a hard time too, and he has made me eat my words since Hiddink's arrival. I wonder if a similar breakthrough is just around the corner for "Sala"