?!....deary me - I suppose you think that Kante didn't score enough goals or somefink.Should have been Hazard
Agreed. You can make strong cases for both Hazard and Kante winning POTY. Both have been vital to us.I would have picked Hazard, but it was a 50/50 and probably the hardest pfa to predict in a long time.
What a ridiculous comment, Hazard is clearly a far superior footballer to Kante.?!....deary me - I suppose you think that Kante didn't score enough goals or somefink.
far superior eh?...guess you didn't rate Maka either...have you ever played the game?What a ridiculous comment, Hazard is clearly a far superior footballer to Kante.
Don't enjoy the last bit but he's right Kiwi. Neither could do the other's job but both are great footballers.far superior eh?...guess you didn't rate Maka either...have you ever played the game?
It's a load of rubbish mate. He would have been fired on the spot and it would be all other sports news if he said something like this.People of England, please tell me that this fool didn't say this live on air
Even the man himself disagrees with you.Should have been Hazard