Kvicha Kvaratskhelia 'Kvaradona'

Koulibaly's quotes comparing Serie A and the Premier League is truly eye opening when you want to understand the pace and physicality difference between the two leagues. 
I'll try and find some.

I think the last time I tried to watch Serie A I just gave up and did something else. It was a juve match too and I just wanted ammo to tease a mate. It was soo slow.

He spearheaded Napoli’s first title since Maradona, became immortal there, also became a meme online for having a “wifi name”. You must have been living under a European football rock during the 2022/23 football calendar. 😅
I only watch Chelsea matches and the odd man city match because of the Mrs.

Worse than living under a rock mate...sound waves and the odd bump might get some info through rock. 😆 

I thought it was a made up name...a joke thread, especially with a pic of a 10yr old. 

So I was curious and read the thread.

 


PSG have a plan to take Khvicha Kvaratskhelia or Rafael Leao to replace Mbappe. Napoli are insistent he will not be sold this summer. Agent is offering him around. He seems like he is partially owned by Russian gangsters. He has a dodgy entourage. He may leave in 2025.

 
PSG have a plan to take Khvicha Kvaratskhelia or Rafael Leao to replace Mbappe. Napoli are insistent he will not be sold this summer. Agent is offering him around. He seems like he is partially owned by Russian gangsters. He has a dodgy entourage. He may leave in 2025.
More Kvaraprano that Kvaradona perhaps 

image.jpeg

 
More Kvaraprano that Kvaradona perhaps 

View attachment 26730
[SIZE=18pt][/SIZE]

In late 2021 Torino, Borussia Dortmund and Lokomotiv Moscow were speaking with Rubin Kazan who said they were not willing to sell at that time. Previously the player had been watched by Bayern Munich and his agent had been hawking him around the Premier League clubs including Everton with, according to him, Leeds showing some interest.

Ancelotti had been open to the idea of replacing Bolasie and Bernard with him but it was clear something was going on in the background. Obviously neither side would even be approached nowadays. Remarkably he was sold to Georgian side Dinamo Batumi for a small amount of money but well beyond their means in March 2022. For 3 months Napoli and Juventus discussed a deal with his agent and on July 1, 2022 he moved to Napoli, giving a ‘small profit’ to Dinamo Batumi.

 
Shades of Grealish before Pep neutered him, but with more pace. If we hadn’t invested massively in Mudryrk we’d be all over him. He has something special that’s been sucked out the game, one of the ‘entertainers’. Despite concerns expressed about his agent and representatives, he’d light up the bridge.. if Napoli can’t keep hold of him, PSG seem to already have this wrapped up though. Shame. 

 
Watched him several times and he’s not worth anywhere close to what Napoli want for him. 
 

He can be absolutely anonymous and reminds me of Chiesa. It’s a big no from me

 
Back
Top