Kyle Walker-Peters

Trippier without a doubt.

Livramento also starts at RB ahead of him at club level

Wan Bissaka

I'd also take Lamptey And James Justin over him.  
Wan Bissaka no f**king way, he's trash

Trippier is turning 32 this year

Lamptey and James Justin are good players too, particularly like Lamptey. Shame he got injured last season, was a joy to watch 

 
Sell promising youngster for peanuts, then buy the player he's replaced for $1 billion.  Classic Chelsea.

 
I’m working. I have a job. I can’t just sit on this forum all day waffling sh*te like you two!

Anyway, f**k Kyle Walker-Peters the scummy spud!
I am working too my friend. I just reply on here when I can as I know you miss me and @Valerie loves my posts 

200.gif


 
If its between Dumfries and KWP I'd rather stick with RLC, despite his injury history and low sample size at RWB. 

 
Has D.Sterling gone already? Rather we kept him and Cho than waste money on mediocrity 

 
Sell promising youngster for peanuts, then buy the player he's replaced for $1 billion.  Classic Chelsea.
Thing is we have an option on Livramento kicking in next summer for £25m. Why not have a lil patience, see how he recovers from his injury & activate it. He has a higher ceiling ffs.

 
Back
Top