L*verpo*l Away ticket news

Status
Not open for further replies.

glory55

On the Bench
Messages
994
Reaction score
0
Finally after ages of waiting........... the club have annonced the details!!

Thu 2nd Aug to Wed 8th Aug until 5pm: Season ticket holders can purchase 1 ticket.

Thu 9th Aug to Fri 10th Aug until 5pm: Members can purchase 1 ticket.

Tickets are priced at ?36.00 for adults, ?18.00 for juniors and ?27.00 for senior citizens. We also have 2 areas of restricted view tickets priced at ?33.00 and ?35.00 for adults, ?16.50 and ?17.50 for juniors, ?24.00 and ?25.50 for senior citizens. We have received an overall allocation of 3008 tickets.

3,008 not a bad allocation...... I think you might agree!!!

Poor RedRawKnobRot and his bile

 
Poor RedRawKnobRot and his bile

icon_lol.gif


 
I'll meet you for a drink.
sound. The Sandon is the sports bar next to the total garage at the Kop end of the ground. Not normally many away fans in there but having said that I've never seen anyone take exception to those that do frequent, so should be sound enough.

I'll pm you my mobile number the day before. The invite is extended to anyone else who will be travelling up to the home of football
icon_wink.gif


 
sound. The Sandon is the sports bar next to the total garage at the Kop end of the ground. Not normally many away fans in there but having said that I've never seen anyone take exception to those that do frequent, so should be sound enough.I'll pm you my mobile number the day before. The invite is extended to anyone else who will be travelling up to the home of football
icon_wink.gif
Oh please?
icon_lol.gif


 
sound. The Sandon is the sports bar next to the total garage at the Kop end of the ground. Not normally many away fans in there but having said that I've never seen anyone take exception to those that do frequent, so should be sound enough.

I'll pm you my mobile number the day before. The invite is extended to anyone else who will be travelling up to the home of football
icon_wink.gif
Oh please?
icon_lol.gif
whats wrong wiv that geezer? I'll be in the top bar up the apples and stairs. better?

 
I shall leave this site after this final post.
What happened ?

I thought it was the Chelsea fans who were obssessed.

 
I shall leave this site after this final post.
What happened ?

I thought it was the Chelsea fans who were obssessed.
I know, i know, but i my ears were burning and i came back to extend the olive branch, what can i say. I'm not going to post any more, but there was reference to me so i responded. Thats all.

 
I understand the home of football in Liverpool is moving to Kirkby
icon_lol.gif


Already live up here, and getting tickets is difficult enough, have been offered a ticket in the kop, but doubt i would be able to keep quiet when we score loads of goals!!

RedRob, if you want to meet up anytime for a beer, just pm me.

 
I understand the home of football in Liverpool is moving to Kirkby
icon_lol.gif
Already live up here, and getting tickets is difficult enough, have been offered a ticket in the kop, but doubt i would be able to keep quiet when we score loads of goals!!

RedRob, if you want to meet up anytime for a beer, just pm me.
cheers, I'm currently living in Leeds but will be in Liverpool for most games, and am currently sorting out moving back to liverpool in a month or twos time, so that would be appreciated.

 
Make sure you don't wave it about when you get up there
icon_wink.gif
169.gif


My mate went to Liverpool recently and said there were so many window's boarded-up, the window cleaners used sand-paper
169.gif


 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top