Term_X First Team Regular Messages 2,237 Reaction score 1,826 Sep 13, 2026 #201 Man of the match performance against Strasbourg. Of course.
dansubrosa First Team Regular Messages 7,282 Reaction score 7,273 Sep 14, 2026 #202 Any chance we come back for him in January? I know it’s unlikely with what happened on deadline day but it will be annoying to see him excel for a different premier league club one day.
Any chance we come back for him in January? I know it’s unlikely with what happened on deadline day but it will be annoying to see him excel for a different premier league club one day.
dermott Italy branch Messages 6,085 Reaction score 4,735 Sep 14, 2026 #203 Any chance we come back for him in January? I know it’s unlikely with what happened on deadline day but it will be annoying to see him excel for a different premier league club one day. Click to expand... There are likely to be other, better options. Besides, who would trust them again?
Any chance we come back for him in January? I know it’s unlikely with what happened on deadline day but it will be annoying to see him excel for a different premier league club one day. Click to expand... There are likely to be other, better options. Besides, who would trust them again?
M markpitts First Team Squad Messages 1,183 Reaction score 783 Sep 16, 2026 #204 There are likely to be other, better options. Besides, who would trust them again? Click to expand... They are desperate for the fund though. I would test the water now as it seems he has stepped up his performances which is remarkable. You wait till Jan, and someone else might step in. Sign him now and loan him back till Jan.
There are likely to be other, better options. Besides, who would trust them again? Click to expand... They are desperate for the fund though. I would test the water now as it seems he has stepped up his performances which is remarkable. You wait till Jan, and someone else might step in. Sign him now and loan him back till Jan.