Ballack & Blu
"Chance for Chelsea, goal for Chelsea"
- Messages
- 7,214
- Reaction score
- 2,585
Like to see us get Fellaini or Diame, also a striker, not sure who though?
Maybe, but anyone could see Torres is sh*te and has completely lost it. We should have kept Sturridge (at least until the end of the season) and bought Ba. That would ave been the sensible thing to do.I think we wont sign anyone because we dont know who the manager will be next season. No point brining in players that Rafa may want and then someone like Jose turns up and says he doesnt want those players. We go Ba because Studge was leaving and we was short up front with Torres failing to do his job.
If that's the case then its fair enough. I was saying the same thing in the summer, in fact I was saying we should sign Ba and people on here were calling the idea stupid.If we kept Studge he would have left for free in the summer. We had to sell him to make some money back and it was a decent deal since he only had 6 months left on his contract.
I agree with you about Torres though, i said in the summer that it was a mistake not to bring in another striker and rely on Torres to come good.
The thing is we arent going to get rid of him in this transfer window. He will be here till the summer.