http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/6452013.stmhttp://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/6452013.stm
The Football League board is to consider a proposal to scrap draws and decide matches by penalty shoot-outs, BBC Five Live understands.
The idea will be discussed by Football League chairmen and chief executives at a board meeting on Thursday.
No timescale has been given for implementing the change if the chairmen go ahead with the proposal.
I think it makes football less attractive. Weak teams would be trying to keep it all square and then to gamble. Teams like Chelsea, Liverpool, ManU and Arsenal playing against mid-table teams would play against "10-men wall".Though it`s always entertaining to watch penalties shoot-out, I believe it would be just awful decision.
The Football League board is to consider a proposal to scrap draws and decide matches by penalty shoot-outs, BBC Five Live understands.
The idea will be discussed by Football League chairmen and chief executives at a board meeting on Thursday.
No timescale has been given for implementing the change if the chairmen go ahead with the proposal.
I think it makes football less attractive. Weak teams would be trying to keep it all square and then to gamble. Teams like Chelsea, Liverpool, ManU and Arsenal playing against mid-table teams would play against "10-men wall".Though it`s always entertaining to watch penalties shoot-out, I believe it would be just awful decision.