Led Zeppelin have........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna have to try and get a ticket for this
128.gif


 
Already been said, I love them but I wish they wouldn't

 
I saw them a few times way back when and even allowing for the effect of illegal chemicals - did not rate them as a live band

Hope theyve improved but I doubt it - certainly wouldnt waste my money on what is essentially a marketing event

 
.If you make it to the gig and you are a fan I know you won't be disappointed. Jason is a top drummer. Page's playing will not have deteriorated. On the contrary he would of improved..matured. He will slot back into the style of the earlier years and sling in a bit of his newer style to keep everyone happy. JPJ is a extraordinary musician...read his history...he cuts it anytime. Plant is unfortunately the weakest link. The higher registers will not be heard....he won't try them. He will drop an octave which will throw some of the audience. Saying that his delivery will be spot on... Big plus these days is the sound quality. Onboard gear and the desk mix will be 20 times better then 1975. Lights will be good and the crowd will be whipped up...wish I was there. Enjoy if you make it.

 
My Dad has tickets.

He is the happiest man alive, im jealous but utterley thrilled for him.

They are his fave band ever and this means so much to him. I will get him to take pics and i'll post em here.

 
here's who I am going to see on SAturday night in Boca Raton Fl

Jefferson Starship

Big Brother and the HOlding Co

Tom Constanten

Quicksilver Messenger Service

It's a Beautiful Day

gonna be interesting as none of the bands are intact from the original days but still ...

 
Lauren - tell us how Janis looks nowadays

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top