Morning Guys,
Leicester fan in peace, I'm hoping you guys could give me some advice.
A few of my friends managed to get tickets to the match but a few of us were not able to. Are there any pubs local to Stamford Bridge we could go in to watch the match or highlights? Just looking to enjoy the day and celebrate a cracking season we've had.
Also don't suppose dare I say.. what is the likelihood of going in the home end and is that a good idea if I promise to keep my trap shut?
Leicester fan in peace, I'm hoping you guys could give me some advice.
A few of my friends managed to get tickets to the match but a few of us were not able to. Are there any pubs local to Stamford Bridge we could go in to watch the match or highlights? Just looking to enjoy the day and celebrate a cracking season we've had.
Also don't suppose dare I say.. what is the likelihood of going in the home end and is that a good idea if I promise to keep my trap shut?