That is so sad.West Ham fans singing their version of Blue Flag, tells me, they are more than content to roll over to Manyoo and let them have the title!
The wheels on their house keep falling off..............I can assure you that they are laughing at us.They dont give a flying f**k that they got battered today,believe me.
They might not be happy with the way the team is playing but they'll take 10th.
Who cares about those c**ts anyway??
I saw that twonk being interviewed too and I couldnt believe it when he said he bet against his team, I mean, he calls himself a supporter???Saw a Spammer interviewed before the game. Despite having travelled from London to Manchester to watch the game he stated he would happily see his team lose 2-0. So why are you there?
The Rugby League that was suposed to be played at Wigan on Friday has been cancelled, so the football pitch wont be made worse, who is Wigan playing?.......manyoo......red nose has fiddled it againthey is normal 4-1dont forget last years they help to survive in english premier league
that is all hope for wigan and i want to broken pitch like arsenal and chelsea with ragby pitch
Bang on Britnice to see west ham and curbs coming good on their promise that they wouldn't roll over, that they'd give it their all and fight...makes Grant's pre-match complaints look reasonable...am I right in saying that even when man u went down to 10 men, curbs still played with just one up front?...what aNoticeable too how the beeb and sky in their coverage were so happy with the result...they're so desperate for utd to win...to be honest, even before the game I said I would take what happened last season...for utd to win the league and for us to beat them in a cup final...i think utd are a flat track bully...they look good/convincing against sh*te like west ham, but against a good side they're actually very defensive, not very convinicng and rely heavily on the counter attack...take their win over barca, they averaged over two legs 30 per cent possession, and that against a team in decline.![]()