Little update on forum

That's rude.
200.gif


 
Updated the themes so did that at the same time.

Anyone that uses dark mode will have to select it again then it’ll remember.

 
Dark Mode Users will need to reselect again, sorry it does this everytime the light/default theme is new or updated.

 
I think its mainly just for Munky and his clan!

 
Another small update on the themes, so dark moders will need to select it again!

In fact, I'm not even going to post about it every time now. If you use dark mode and it suddenly resets to light, choose it again and it will save.

 
Another small update on the themes, so dark moders will need to select it again!

In fact, I'm not even going to post about it every time now. If you use dark mode and it suddenly resets to light, choose it again and it will save.
200.gif


 
Back
Top