Little update on forum

I know a highly expensive gardener you could hire…
I got it covered...

200.gif


 
Every day I utilize this site, I experience an issue that lasts approximately 15 - 45 minutes in which I cannot access the site at all, and it just tells me eventually that the connection is refused. Then, what seems randomly, I can get back into the site and access everything normally. When this happens, I assume it has to be on my end, but I have no other internet issues. Like I said, it seems to happen once a day when I am on, but I haven't been able to tell if it's happening at a specific time.

this just happened to me for the last hour-ish. 

Does any one else experience this, or is it just me? 

 
  • Like
Reactions: Mod
Yep it seems to have been a problem over the last month or two, around 6-8pm the server goes a bit dodgy for about 20 minutes, then comes back fine.

I have raised it with the hosting company but usually get a default answer.

 
Yep it seems to have been a problem over the last month or two, around 6-8pm the server goes a bit dodgy for about 20 minutes, then comes back fine.

I have raised it with the hosting company but usually get a default answer.
I was once testing a printing issue a software company I worked for a few years ago. The programmer that I was working on the issue with tried to tell me that I wasn't printing the correct way, and that the issue was user error and not the software. Mind you, printing in this software was a matter of clicking print and that is it. No other steps needed. So, I asked, how am I printing wrong? I am clicking the button that says "PRINT" and then there are no more steps. Suffice it to say, there was a problem with the code in which it was gathering the queried information. 

The company that hosts the site must've employ this guy lol

 
There might be a few gremlins today as trying to figure something out to update the server version!

 
Back
Top