Live Match Chat goes Mobile

Mod,

I tried this out on my iPad today and it worked well. I then got home and tried it on my Laptop and it would never load. Had Sopcast up on the laptop and then chat up on the iPad for the game. This has been a problem (the PC version not loading) for some time now.

I am on the current version too of 3.2.3

Thanks

 
I would suggest clearing the cache on the laptop, if that doesn't work, I'm not too sure. Maybe update the browser or try another and see if it does the same?

Failing all of that, you could select the mobile version on the laptop and try that in the chat and see if you still get the problem.

 
tried the cache, will try updating the browser and let you know

 
Mod, I keep getting ads for penile enhancement popping up.

Can you help?

 
Mod, I keep getting ads for penile enhancement popping up.

Can you help?
I think those ads are based on recent searches using google...... hmmmmmmmmm

 
Back
Top