Liverpool logo instead of Chelsea?

mad_mac

Choose your Leaders, and place your trust!
Messages
13,822
Reaction score
913
Both in my favourites list, and then the address bar. I'm seeing a Liverpool logo instead of the Chelsea one!!! I've tried clearing my Cahce, but still nothing!

Anyone else getting this?

 
Nah still the Chelsea lion. Try a different browser and see if you get the same thing.

 
Both in my favourites list, and then the address bar. I'm seeing a Liverpool logo instead of the Chelsea one!!! I've tried clearing my Cahce, but still nothing!

Anyone else getting this?
OH NO!

You're turning scouse you poor bar steward. Make sure that you're in a controlled environment when you burn your Torres shirt.

 
OH NO!

You're turning scouse you poor bar steward. Make sure that you're in a controlled environment when you burn your Torres shirt.
Surely there must be a cure or something? We can't just watch him rot away like this. It's so sad.

 
I told you not to eat that rat you found in a bin, now the internet just presumes your scouse. Unlucky.

 
Scott, Scott! I'm so worried about you!

If you talk, do you make a whining sound? If not, everything will be fine. If you do, I guess we won't be seeing you in match chat again.

 
Take one job and two of these anti-delusion pills and you'll be okay in the morning mate.

 
All back to normal. What was interesting was the Google logo in my favourites was the Chelsea Lion.

So I can finally "Calm down!"

Oh dear

 
So it was nothing to do with us signing Benayoun, Torres and Meireles in successive transfer windows?

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top