Loaning Benayoun to Arsenal...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never really done it for us when given the opportunity. Plus getting on and been out with a long injury. best to get rid and make way for McEachran.

 
As far as im aware nothing has been done yet, Modric is still a spurs player and Yossi is still a chelsea player!

 
Never really done it for us when given the opportunity. Plus getting on and been out with a long injury. best to get rid and make way for McEachran.
When has he had the opportunity? He was injured all last season and in the handful of games he has had he's been excellent.

I agree with you Keiron, I would very much like Benayoun to stick around whether we sign another attacking mid or not. Top quality player and exactly the kind we need.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure why we would get rid of Yossi if no creative midfielder was incoming. I also think he is more creative than both Moutinho and Meireles.

 
Would love to see him given more chances here. I agree we were not after modric for his goals, but the assists that Yossi could offer to Nando is well documented.

 
Exactly, start him 10 games in a row and he'd have 7 good matches i reckon..

i think people just want singings for the sake of it sometimes

id like modric here, but yossi and 30m which was gettin thrown around is riduclous..

yossi and modric wud never play in same chelsea team, and i jus think as a creative mid id rather have yossi there and 30m to spend on a right winger than modric

 
Keiron, what the hell do you think your doing... your actually bordering on somthing i have heard refered to as sensible logic... stop this immeadiatly and start getting invovled in hysterical transfer thirst.....

 
I like Yossi and would be happy for him stay as a squad player. He offers much more attacking intent IMO than a player like Kalou. However, I also think Modric is twice the player Benayoun is, or ever will be. Modric has that vital quality missing in many so called "top class" players..... consistency.

I have watched Modric completely run the midfield in EPL matches. I have never seen Yossi dominate a game like that at any of his numerous clubs.

 
to follow up, I have long thought that Josh and Yossi can rotate the role for the next season or so. Yossi is deffinatly good enough and so is josh.

For me we fuffiled are number one signing critearia in gettting Matta in Job done. Job 2 for me is concentrate on the development of Josh and Sturidge, both who are good enough to start, one more often then the other of course.

If we do land modric before the close couldnt really moan because he is with out a doubt quality but hopefully it's not at to high a cost. i.e 30 + sturridge or somthing crazy like that

 
I like Yossi and would be happy for him stay as a squad player. He offers much more attacking intent IMO than a player like Kalou. However, I also think Modric is twice the player Benayoun is, or ever will be. Modric has that vital quality missing in many so called "top class" players..... consistency.

I have watched Modric completely run the midfield in EPL matches. I have never seen Yossi dominate a game like that at any of his numerous clubs.
Josh Mchreacran

in 2 years he will be more then ready to be playing 90 % of our frist team games and he's an absalout gem, when i see him gohst round people and ping that ball about i think Gazza and zidan (people will now call the men in white coats) He will fill the exct requirement you mention

Brining modric in will surly stunt that, yossi is at the right age to buffer him in

 
Benayoun is only good enough to be a squad player for us in my opinion...never good enuf to be starting week in week out

 
the opinion that hes never had chance so CANT be good enough.. makes me laugh i dont think hes started 3 consecutive games and people say hes not good enough

just like saying an unused sub is sh*t unless he scores haha!

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top