coco
Retired Moderator
- Messages
- 26,043
- Reaction score
- 16,686
Yes I agree, but maybe I should have used the word 'probable' instead of 'possible'.It's possible that he that killed her but the police put the car there, slightly hidden but not so well hidden that people won't find it, to incriminate him.
It's possible that he killed her elsewhere but the police put the bullet there to incriminate him.
I suspect the police did not anticipate that their "investigation" would be ripped apart on TV in front of millions of people, hence the sloppiness of much of the (apparent) fix-up.
By the way, I think the trial was a farce and he shouldn't be in prison for that reason, but whether or not he did it we can only speculate.
That reminds me of the bit when iirc Steve's defence team were trying to get the police officer who was meant to be keeping an eye on the Manitowoc police when they searched Steve's home/garage, and they asked him if it was possible that the officers searching had the opportunity to plant the evidence, he replied yes as he knew he wasn't watching all of the officers all of the time. Then when the DA questioned the same officer, he started saying of course it was possible for the search officers to have the opportunity, but it was also possible aliens planted it.
Possible yes, but not probable is it ?