Man City Away Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muncey

New Signing
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi, i've never brought tickets for a game before due to never having the money to go, working weekends and living so far away. I've been to a few games a few years back but my dad sorted out tickets then.. I'm just curious on how i would go about buying Chelsea tickets away at Man City as i'm moving to Manchester for uni. I'm not a member of anything and i don't know how i go about purchasing tickets or how much they're going to cost! If someone could explain how i go about getting tickets, if i even can, it'd be much appreciated!

Thanks

 
Hi, i've never brought tickets for a game before due to never having the money to go, working weekends and living so far away. I've been to a few games a few years back but my dad sorted out tickets then.. I'm just curious on how i would go about buying Chelsea tickets away at Man City as i'm moving to Manchester for uni. I'm not a member of anything and i don't know how i go about purchasing tickets or how much they're going to cost! If someone could explain how i go about getting tickets, if i even can, it'd be much appreciated!

Thanks
Getting a membership is the easiest way to get those tickets. Don't know about the price though, because they are issued from City.

Buy a membership and be ready onlie for the day the tickets go on sale at Chelseafc.com

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top