dermott
Italy branch
- Messages
- 6,147
- Reaction score
- 4,776
Quite true. Plus if the Juve case happened today the punishment would be massively stronger.Its irrelevant what the Italian league does.
Quite true. Plus if the Juve case happened today the punishment would be massively stronger.Its irrelevant what the Italian league does.
I'm almost certain that it was you who first brought Bournemouth into the comments. " Some people have brought it up " ?Some people have brought it up, its not my fault you havent read it.
I dont think we are a well run club.
I think we would have a lot more debt if PSR didnt exist.
I think with this ownership, we could be at risk of genuinely being run into the ground, PSR provides a gate.
Again, I dont think we are a well run club.
I think Villa and Newcastle have the opportunity to overtake us in the future. However both of those clubs have a history of being relegated to the championship, the former in particular because PSR did not exist. Because they were so badly run into the ground as they exceeded their revenue chasing - and failing to achieve - champions league places.
I do not think we are a well run club.
The PL is very competitive, but it has been a 2 team League in regards to the title winners.So another US Finance Conglomerate can sweep in and tilt the scales in their favour for all PL voting.
Welcome to ‘International Series’ PL fixtures moving forward.
Got to be very very careful with how harsh the punishment is as it could be to the detriment of the league in the long run.
Just look at how Scottish clubs handled Rangers, they killed their own league by baying for blood and and that’s BARELY close to recovered over a decade later.
Not saying the PL is a 2 team league like that but going too hard on City will only strengthen the likes of La Liga, Serie A and an ever improving Ligue 1.
Yeah I used them specifically as an example why a salary cap is ridiculous.I'm almost certain that it was you who first brought Bournemouth into the comments. " Some people have brought it up " ?
One person brought it up ........ YOU
Not sure how. The only possibly relevant European result would be the one CL win -v- Inter.Will the European clubs affected by City's financial shenanigans have a claim against them ?
Tottenham and Liverpool will also be up there.So it’s back to Arsenal winning back to back to back titles followed by Utd when they get their sh*t together, as it was in the 90s. The rest of us will scrape for a cup here and there and the crumbles the two teams leave for us. Some in here will be happy.
True, but what about teams they've knocked out etc etc ??Not sure how. The only possibly relevant European result would be the one CL win -v- Inter.
It'll take many years and billions of pounds (including planning permission) to build a new stadium , which isn't going to happen anyway..Tottenham and Liverpool will also be up there.
If we can build a new stadium, we have a chance of sitting at that table. Otherwise I see us drifting into that next group of teams longer term, Villa/Newcastle etc.
Don't forget UEFA's statute of limitations that killed off their charges against City last time.True, but what about teams they've knocked out etc etc ??
The position I was replying to was united and arsenal will scoop up the titles. Why? Because they have a lot of revenue.It'll take many years and billions of pounds (including planning permission) to build a new stadium , which isn't going to happen anyway..
Your prediction about Tottenham being "up there" made me chuckle![]()