HazardsLeftPeg
young and foolish
- Messages
- 4,942
- Reaction score
- 346
Difference is Drogba is actually a nice person in real life, he's a very humble person who helps out for a ton of charities. Mario is a spoilt kid who's been told he's brilliant since a young age and eventually became a arrogant prick, he'll ruin any dressing room with his antics. He expects to play ever match and Mancini has already told the squad he will rotate this season, welcome to the circus Balotelli.This is the first City transfer that makes me really worried about them as a threat.
A oft-moody striker, on a long term contract who hasn't lived anywhere near to the potential he has, and kind of under the radar for a 24 million signing. It just reminds me of our move for Dider.
So you get a pretty good idea of him!Ok, finaly this saga is over, and the cancer has left the club before it could spread too much.
I seriously hope you are right. Until he kicks off though, I'm going to be glancing at City results before United ones however.Difference is Drogba is actually a nice person in real life, he's a very humble person who helps out for a ton of charities. Mario is a spoilt kid who's been told he's brilliant since a young age and eventually became a arrogant prick, he'll ruin any dressing room with his antics. He expects to play ever match and Mancini has already told the squad he will rotate this season, welcome to the circus Balotelli.
Maybe, but he's still a massive c*nt.Most of what we know about Balotelli we know from the media reports which generally edit the full truth to suit the story they want to tell. I agree that Balotelli appears to be a player with a lot of emotional baggage however I do find it quite telling that Mancini, who used to manage him and therefore knows him better than 99% of people, is more than happy to bring him to City. That, to me, suggests he is maybe less of a handful than he is being portrayed to be.
It's not the media fueling though we've all seen his antics during matches i mean how many times has he had a fit on the pitch, i recall several red cards and was it him who just sat down on the field during the middle of a match? also throwing his inter milan shirt to the ground. It's obvious what kind of character he is.Most of what we know about Balotelli we know from the media reports which generally edit the full truth to suit the story they want to tell. I agree that Balotelli appears to be a player with a lot of emotional baggage however I do find it quite telling that Mancini, who used to manage him and therefore knows him better than 99% of people, is more than happy to bring him to City. That, to me, suggests he is maybe less of a handful than he is being portrayed to be.
He really loves you City, of course he never joined you for the money“I’m sorry that I’m leaving Inter and Italy, because I would have preferred to continue my professional career in my country,†Balotelli wrote on his official website www.mariobalotelli.it.
Exactly, I dont think this is a dressing room like ours or the Mancs where the established veterans( do exist at city!?!?!) are helping out the youths to become the best they can and thus become the future of the team....but more likely every striker will be looking to slit the throats of the others (figurtively speaking!) as there are so many competing for so few spots....and aside from maybe Tevez, who has a garaunteed spot?In my opinion, this is not going to work out. He is immensely talented, and Mancini may know him better than anyone, but this is a guy who needs some leadership and needs to mature. A dressing room with immense pressure to perform and justify an outlay of a half billion dollars is not really the place, imo. But getting to a new country might just prove to be the change he needs. Hope not though..
I'll put it this way. If, somehow, Balotelli had been bought by Man Utd, I wouldve been a lot more worried about him fulfilling his potential. Still worried about City
Meh... tell him to come back when he stops a Civil War.This is the first City transfer that makes me really worried about them as a threat.
A oft-moody striker, on a long term contract who hasn't lived anywhere near to the potential he has, and kind of under the radar for a 24 million signing. It just reminds me of our move for Dider.
The new standard by which all strikers should be held to.Meh... tell him to come back when he stops a Civil War.
“I’m sorry that I’m leaving Inter and Italy, because I would have preferred to continue my professional career in my country,â€
I know who i'd rather have..."Every player in the world would love to play for Chelsea and it's a great opportunity that was given to me,'Just to think that I will wear Chelsea's shirt is a dream come true for any player"