Man City v Chelsea (FA) Sun 8th Jan 2023 16:30 GMT

Probably be a young team out for this one as we’re one injury away from having an injured XI. 

 
Probably be a young team out for this one as we’re one injury away from having an injured XI. 
Out meaning going out of the cup I assume. Yes I suspect it will be similar lineup to the EFL Cup game there. Probably a similar score too.

 
Is there any chance David Fofana could be available for the Cup game? If so lets give him a go. 

 
Feels like being a regular glutton for punishment at the moment as a Chelsea fan, after tonight's game only a few days gap till the next dose!

 
Out meaning going out of the cup I assume. Yes I suspect it will be similar lineup to the EFL Cup game there. Probably a similar score too.
City I expect rotate like they did for that game as well. Still means a quality opponent.

Turn around is a bit quick and with our injuries hopefully the likes of Hall and Carney get starts.

Kepa

Chalobah

Silva

Badiashile 

Cucerella

Zakaria 

Casadei

Hall

Carney 

Mount

Fofana

 
Lose this, we could focus the rest of the season on winning the Champions league 😅  City will be resting players ahead of the Manchester derby, we may just have a better chance this game.

 
Lose this, we could focus the rest of the season on winning the Champions league 😅  City will be resting players ahead of the Manchester derby, we may just have a better chance this game.
We will hopefully give it our best shot. If we somehow find a way past City then perhaps the draw will be kinder to us in future rounds. Then again we'd probably get Liverpool away 😉

 
It's impossible to predict a lineup for this game, given our injury situation.

 
Lose this, we could focus the rest of the season on winning the Champions league 😅  City will be resting players ahead of the Manchester derby, we may just have a better chance this game.
Getting to 40 points maybe a start

 
I think Potter said Fofana had a long break so I don't think he is ready to play football 
Thanks for confirming. Sounds like he won't be in contention for a week or 2 then. In that case hopefully we consider Soonsup-Bell or Burstow from the academy. At least on the bench.

 
Life must be good when you are Kai Havertz. 

You can stink up the pitch week in week out freely knowing Broja is out of the season and Potter can't stand Aubameyang. 

 
I actually think we may go through in this one.

I felt we were very unlucky not to take the league cup tie to penalties at the very least and with a League Cup quarter 3 days later (with only one other top team in it), next to no more room for error in league and a UCL they will badly want to win there's only so many balls even a squad like City's can juggle in a season as unique as this.

 
Kepa​

Azpilicueta Chalobah Badiashile Hall​

Kovacic Zakaria​

Ziyech        Mount        Carney ​

Havertz​
 
Life must be good when you are Kai Havertz. 

You can stink up the pitch week in week out freely knowing Broja is out of the season and Potter can't stand Aubameyang. 
Aubemeyang is terrible regardless of Havertz though.

 
Kepa​

Azpilicueta Chalobah Badiashile Hall​

Kovacic Zakaria​

Ziyech        Mount        Carney ​

Havertz​
I wish this happens, some say Chalobah should be a starter so let's see if we can win with him starting instead of Koulibaly.

 
Back
Top