NJBlue31
New Signing
- Messages
- 32
- Reaction score
- 0
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/wayne-rooney-fears-manchester-united-1284302
I'm not sure what are credible sources when it comes to soccer news or rumors but I saw this today in BBC's gossip section.
Obviously this is pretty new news, if it's even true, so any speculation on the topic is exactly that...speculation. But as a thought if, and that's a BIG IF, Rooney is available in the market would it be considered a decent idea for Chelsea to buy a proven EPL striker in Rooney instead of other targets like Cavani or Hulk?
Personally I'd probably enjoy my Fifa team more with Rooney in the line up to back up Torres or with with him in a years time.
But take this as it is, a gossip story from BBC.com.
I'm not sure what are credible sources when it comes to soccer news or rumors but I saw this today in BBC's gossip section.
Obviously this is pretty new news, if it's even true, so any speculation on the topic is exactly that...speculation. But as a thought if, and that's a BIG IF, Rooney is available in the market would it be considered a decent idea for Chelsea to buy a proven EPL striker in Rooney instead of other targets like Cavani or Hulk?
Personally I'd probably enjoy my Fifa team more with Rooney in the line up to back up Torres or with with him in a years time.
But take this as it is, a gossip story from BBC.com.