Manchester United Singing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boyne

We Are The People
Messages
29,892
Reaction score
34,873
Not sure if this is a wind-up or not. if not, it's very sad that a club has to tell fans when to sing. Wouldn't surprise me of United though. a few years back, United approached a company about improving the acoustics at OT to make the singing sound louder.

/monthly_02_2014/post-7273-0-15137500-1392115270_thumb.png

 

Attachments

  • United Songs.png
    United Songs.png
    496.2 KB · Views: 0
I find it hard to believe given it says that the bloke that arranged this also hired David Moyes.

 
You'd think he wouldn't want many people to know he was responsible for Moyes' appointment.

 
No, that's a fake, come on it can't possibly be real... can it be? I really hope it isn't as it just shows how far they've sunk.

 
That has to be a fake but what is real is that United do now have a designated 'singing section'.

 
I don't know or care if the letter is real, but I did think about 15 minutes into their game against Fulham that if we were in the same position as they are right now we wouldn't be making anywhere near as much noise as they were.  Sad but true.

If it takes a letter to get people singing (which I highly doubt) then so be it, at least the outcome is what you'd want.

 
I don't know or care if the letter is real, but I did think about 15 minutes into their game against Fulham that if we were in the same position as they are right now we wouldn't be making anywhere near as much noise as they were.  Sad but true.

If it takes a letter to get people singing (which I highly doubt) then so be it, at least the outcome is what you'd want.
::clap2::

I'm sure we'd all write a few letters every week to hear something at the Bridge these days.

Especially embarrassing when we play CL matches and supporters from other parts of Europe make it sound like their own stadium.

Not looking forward to Galatasaray from that aspect.

 
Pete Boyle, isn't that the bloke who sings Manchester United related songs in the shower, then releases them on a CD?

 
A few years back Chelsea looked into the acoustics and the bridge.  its embarrassing from united but I thought they gave the team good support against fulham

 
Hello I am new here, haven't posted before.

I don't think we should take the piss out of other teams and singing sections when the atmosphere at the Bridge is dire most of the time.

We could do with a singing section surely?

 
I don't think anyone is taking the mick out of the singing section, it's the fact that letter (fake or otherwise) is telling them what to sing and when to sing it.

 
Hello I am new here, haven't posted before.

I don't think we should take the piss out of other teams and singing sections when the atmosphere at the Bridge is dire most of the time.

We could do with a singing section surely?
I'd love a steak bake now, and one of those slices with sausage and beans in them.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top