Mason Mount

Really impressive start to the season for Mount, the level of determination and performance from this guy has been great to watch, already one of my favourite players.

 
I think over the next few years the initials MM are going to have a fairly close association to set of MM abbreviation that happens to have "ot" in the middle.  

Who honestly thought we'd get a player this exciting at this age without spending the GDP of a small nation?

 
Mason ostentatious talent Mason ?
Steady on Coco, that's a long word for 6:30pm on a Tuesday evening. I had to read it two or three times to make sure I prounouced it right. I'm not playing you at Scrabble anytime soon!

 
What a player we have in this kid! Surely a call up for England is in the very near future for Mount? 
In a selfish way i don't want him anywhere near England, at least for a season or two.

 
Steady on Coco, that's a long word for 6:30pm on a Tuesday evening. I had to read it two or three times to make sure I prounouced it right. I'm not playing you at Scrabble anytime soon!
My spellchecker wondered wtf i was on about the first 2-3 attempts.

 
Brilliant young player, I think there's only one outcome for him. He will be a Chelsea legend.

He's only getting better from here on and he's already been the brightest attacking spark in our team. 

 
His goal today combined Lampard's bombing runs into the box with Hazard's ability to make a fool of defenders one-on-one before slotting it into the corner.

Pretty much identical to the goal Eden scored against Man U in October 2016. 

 
Watching Young Mason yesterday, he reminds me of a young Thomas Müller, and what  career he had, his slight frame non stop energy and unerring eye for a goal, the kid is going to be a superstar for us.

 
Watching Young Mason yesterday, he reminds me of a young Thomas Müller, and what  career he had, his slight frame non stop energy and unerring eye for a goal, the kid is going to be a superstar for us.
The link I was following had Dave Bassett commentating and he said Mount had an incredible future ahead of him.

 
Watching Young Mason yesterday, he reminds me of a young Thomas Müller, and what  career he had, his slight frame non stop energy and unerring eye for a goal, the kid is going to be a superstar for us.
Mount is nothing like Muller, he has 10 times more skill on the ball than Muller, their only similarity is their ability to move into Space, but Mount is a lot more skillfull

 
Mount is nothing like Muller, he has 10 times more skill on the ball than Muller, their only similarity is their ability to move into Space, but Mount is a lot more skillfull
bo**ocks mate, Müller was a fabulous player, check him out when he was 20, when he destroyed England in a world cup game and for Bayern and the national side,  Mount has a lot to do to prove, but boy he has started well

 
bo**ocks mate, Müller was a fabulous player, check him out when he was 20, when he destroyed England in a world cup game and for Bayern and the national side,  Mount has a lot to do to prove, but boy he has started well
I never Said that Muller is a bad player, but he always has been average with the ball at his feet, whilst Mount is extremely skilfull with the ball

 
Back
Top