Matic in the middle of our pitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluesboy88

New Signing
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
A great chant but needs a 2nd line...

Matic in the middle of our pitch

Matic he came back to Stamford Bridge

 
Last edited by a moderator:
It's already been written. I can't remember the first line but the rest is "Raheem's tired he needs a rest, six children playing up downstairs. Costa's scoring in his sleep, ah ha ha, J'S got a date to keep, he can't hang around. Matic in the middle of the pitch, Matic in the middle of the pitch (I think, I've only heard it a couple of times)

 
It's already been written. I can't remember the first line but the rest is "Raheem's tired he needs a rest, six children playing up downstairs. Costa's scoring in his sleep, ah ha ha, J'S got a date to keep, he can't hang around. Matic in the middle of the pitch, Matic in the middle of the pitch (I think, I've only heard it a couple of times)
Madness our house is it BQ

 
Matic... in the middle of our pitch

Matic... he came back to Stamford Bridge

Matic... in the middle of our pitch

Matic... best mates' Ivanovic

 
Ooh and I remembered the first line is "Jose wears his Sunday best"

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top